||5 Additives-free: Enjoy your healthy delight with no 5 artificial additives.
Chunky-cut: Meet the chewy and juicy meat.
Grilled: Have a taste of rich flavor.
||1. Add 3~4 table spoons of oil to cover the bottom of a frying pan and heat it for 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Place 8 frozen Crispy potstickers on heated frying pan.
3. On medium-high heat, flip crispy potstickers frequently for 4~5 minutes until fully cooked.
Tip: Do not fry potstickers on low heat for a long time. This will make the vegetables inside turn dark and lose their flavor.
||- Enjoy after cooking fully.
- Be cautious with heated oil when cooking.
- Store the remains in the freezer.
- Cooking time may differ with cooking termperatures.
||Wheat flour, Pork, Chives, Cucumber, Cabbage, Onion, Green onion, Tofu, Soy protein, Shiitake mushroom, Garlic, Corn starch, Sugar, Salt, Sesame seed oil, Soybean Oil, Seasoning, Flavor enhancer, Black pepper, Ginger
||Keep frozen under -18°c
||Do not re-freeze once completely defrosted.
||This product is manufactured at a facility where egg, buckwheat, milk, crab, shrimp, and tomatoes are handled.